"Scouts4GreenApp" helps to understand the implications of the Sustainable Development Goals, adopted by the United Nations in 2019, derives learnings and a curriculum from them, turns it into a fun app for on-the-go learning and encourages and supports the development of sustainable projects in an international cooperation.
- Embed ecological, economic and social sustainability in vocational education and training through the qualification and awareness raising of VET learners and trainees in the context of learning mobilities;
- Prepare VET learners for a labour market increasingly characterized by sustainable development through a combination of theory and practice, operationalizing existing frameworks such as the SDGs and the EU Green Deal to use them in business and professional contexts.
- Web application that will promote sustainable learning and knowledge;
- Knowledge transfer through activities and mobilities carried out in the context of sustainability;
- SDG Challenge Awards – a concept competition for VET students to strengthen the SDGs in training companies.