2019-06-01 - 2021-01-31
The digital revolution is transforming the way young people play, access information, communicate and learn. Youth today have unprecedented learning opportunities. Digital and social media literacy training is now necessary to ensure that young Europeans can harness the potential of online opportunities to build skills, careers and relationships effectively but also safely.
The main objectives of TRACES are
To achieve this, the four project partners will develop and pilot innovative tools and five main intellectual outputs:
1. Digital and Social Media Literacy Curriculum Resources;
2. In-service Training Programme Handbook;
3. Collaborative online Learning Database;
4. Policy Paper "Policy recommendations on the promotion of digital citizenship for all young people through digital youth work in Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Romania";
5. Guidelines for Youth Workers working with Digital Media.